[bct] I liked the Jack Fox interview

  • From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:12:51 -0700

Hello, I really enjoyed the interview with Jack Fox, although the restaurant
ambience was a bit overpowering. There was a show on ACBRadio called
BookTalk, which was trying to do the same thing, by interviewing narrators,
but it never got beyond the twelfth show or so. Any chance you could
interview Ray Fouschee? He's worked in Louisville for years, and is
currently at Fox 41.
Thanks a lot.

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.