[bct] Re: I have now officially retired from Trace

  • From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:33:39 -0500

     Congratulations on beginning this next "passage" in your life.  I retired
from the City of Springfield officially January 4, 2004 after 39 years of
public service.  I actually left my office (I was WWTP Superintendent for the
last 28 years of work) about two days before Thanksgiving in 2003, because I
wanted to use accumulated vacation and get an early start on my new beginning.
It sounds as though you already have several areas of involvement to keep you
busy.  I have enjoyed extra time with my adult children, and with learning many
new things as I have developed my web site.  I wish for you all the best.
Mike Justice,