[bct] I have now officially retired from Trace

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:10:47 -0600

Well, it's the first day of the rest of my life.  After 13 years at one
of the world's best known technology access centers, I have decided to
strike out on my own.  I will be doing accessibility consulting, but I
will also have more time to spend with my audio production company, my
CDs, podcasts, volunteer work, and voice workshops.  So if you need to
send me email directly, please note the change of address.  The
info@ravenswood address still works for getting to my production
What's funny is that I have never, in 13 years answered my home phone
with "Trace Center, Neal speaking."  But I did that this morning and I
don't even work there any more.  Go figure.

Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Local phone:  608-277-1995
Toll Free:  888-544-8332