[bct] Re: I don't understand?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:01:27 -0600

ok, so all that was clear enough to me? If you get the no eppisodes found message in juice, you're probably copying down the wrong address, or not copying it completely.

At 04:41 AM 2/17/2006, you wrote:

Hi I am using juice to listen to the Blind Cool Tech feeds. I also have it listed to obtain feeds from Access Journal, ACB radio and many others. My question is that sometimes I add a new link such as the one below that I will give as an example but, everytime I go to the subscription portion of juice, it says "no episodes found" This is probably due to that I am doing this incorrectly and maybe that juice is not what I need to do this with. Can someone explain (and talk to me like I am 6 years old" how to do this? I will paste some information that Dean Martino send me from the Tid Bits e-mail. I would be eager to correct this. There is so much great info to be had. I am sure that I am not telling anyone here anything. Andy.

Visit the Tidbits page at <http://www.topdotenterprises.com/tidbits.htm>www.topdotenterprises.com/tidbits.htm where
you can subscribe to the rss feed and grab back issues. All that
welcome information for future issues can come to me at