[bct] Re: I am sending a podcast to Ed Potter

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 17:27:57 -0500

marry eva is purchasing the duplicator after your report. She loves the speed
of it. We have one from 4linkcomm but it is very slow and should not be. We had
them update the firmware and that is where the slowness came I think. I am
going to see if there is new firmware for it but we want the one you  have.  .