[bct] Hybrid car trickery

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 17:27:35 -0500

Angie, no, we don't need hover cars.  We need to give everyone who
drives a car that works like the robotic vacuum cleaner that Larry and
others have demoed on the BCT site.  That way, drivers will get fed up
because their car will go where it wants to go and not where they want
it to go.  In a few weeks, people will give up and start walking and the
world will be much quieter.