[bct] Re: Hybrid car silence, a fly in the ointment

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 12:29:58 -0400

That is how I have been trained as well and I sometimes have trouble hearing
even tire noise at times though.  But I only have 20 some hours of training and
don't consider myself more than a newbie.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx