[bct] Re: Hybrid car silence, a fly in the ointment

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 11:13:47 -0500

Of course, the other side of the coin is that cities would scream , "So,
we have to put noise makers on every light at every corner?"  I could
see a long, drawn out fight rather like what happens when insurance
companies try to get the other person's company to pay.  And so, in the
mean time, that company that makes the $1000 cane will actually sell
lots of products which will, in the end, weaken our case.  Ah yes, my
friends, it's an interesting world out there.

I have it.  Ah! Why didn't I think of this first.  All of us who are
blind will go buy hybrid cars and start driving them all over town.
Now, there's a problem someone would have to solve.  Oh well, I'm afraid
I know the solution.  There would be a lot of BCT podcasts made from