[bct] Re: Hybrid car silence, a fly in the ointment

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 12:05:26 -0400

Here in Akron Ohio we have no audible crossings at all.  There was one at
the  University of Akron but its not working any longer.  We are in a city
of about 300,000
I don't know why we don't have any here.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx