[bct] Re: Hybrid car silence, a fly in the ointment

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 11:37:13 -0500

Kevin, as for the tire noise on the pavement, I would have to
respectfully disagree.  My garage is almost totally quiet and when my
friend Mary started out, I could barely hear her.  So, I'm standing at
the corner and I think it is time for me to walk.  What I don't know is
that 6 feet to my left is a hybrid car.  By the time it gets to me, the
noise of its wheels on the pavement is not going to be something I hear,
even in moderately noisy traffic.

Neal