[bct] Re: How many would be interested

  • From: lynne king <merlynne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 16:50:17 +1000

no, I should not wish to frighten away anyone with such tender sensitivities, smile, that witnessing a perfectly natural human activity might wound.

At 06:34 PM 20/05/2006 -0400, you wrote:

That's quite all right, Lynne, as I'm sure that the litter box podcast will be stimulating enough for us all for some time to come. <grin> We don't want to frighten BCT, after all.
Hope
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynne King" <merlynne@xxxxxxxxxxx>