[bct] Re: How many would be interested

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 09:35:55 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynne King" <merlynne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 1:17 AM
Subject: [bct] Re: How many would be interested

well, when you consider the diet of the myna, mostly fruit, there are bound to be little gooey things floating in the water that don't dissolve when mixed with scotch, vodka or anything else.

At 04:15 AM 5/19/06, you wrote:
Oh, I dunno, I drink rom the bird bath all the time, it goes very well with Scotch and even chilled Vodka and cranberry juice. Parrot bath water is the best, but parakeet is not too bad, but Mynah bird bath water is really fowl, won't go with Scotch.