[bct] Re: How many would be interested

  • From: Lynne King <merlynne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 22:22:54 -0700

What'll be next? Sex podcasts; any volunteers smile.
At 05:31 AM 5/19/06, you wrote:
Well, I tell you, they are right when they say there is no such thing as
bad publicity <smile>

This potential Podcast has already got everyone talking and will
probably be one of the most downloaded.  I think Kittielitter is being
very innovative and a little mysterious, Maybe a 'Cool Cat' in our
midtst <smile>?

Paul (Birmingham UK)