[bct] Re: How many would be interested

  • From: Lynne King <merlynne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 22:21:13 -0700

what you feed your cat does indeed make a difference on what goes into the litter box; my pussy eats a grainless diet, newman's own canned cat food, and there is a lot less output than there used to be. I know you are all dying to read this, giggle.
At 05:15 AM 5/19/06, you wrote:

Oh my!!!
I will do the podcast either today or tomorrow since Larry said he would accept it. Cat IO is very important if you have cats. The input, what you feed the cat, determines the output, and hence the podcast, or maybe I should say potcast.
I find the confusion regarding my gender quite amusing. I'm not absolutely certain, but I think I'm a male, although I do have a rather nice feminine side!