[bct] Re: How many would be interested

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:36:42 -0400

it'd be interesting if more information about cats could be included in the podcast, as well. I haven't followed this entire thread, so wasn't clear as to the exact topic.
Megan

At 09:41 AM 5/19/2006, you wrote:

Man, you gotta chill just a bit.
Personally I really don't mind if someone puts a podcast up about cleaning there cats litter area, if it helps someone, that's cool with me.
And drinking out of the birdbath was a smart idea, you should try it.
Ahh, sorry bout that. maybe that was the wrong thing to say.
ON 5/19/2006 at 8:39 CLG Productions said
Which frankly I do not find amusing. Do you realise how many of those
mails on this thread, I had to go through? i read them, as I wanted to see
if anyone really was far enough fetched to actually want something like that
so boring, in my opinion. We all know she has a fettish with cat poop, I
mean less face it, What's her e-mail display name. To sit here and joke,
and get such a thread started, then to say we're gullable, and even allow
for so long the thread to continue without stating "I was joking" I think,
was quite rude, and extremely poor e-mail
etiquette on my part. A lot of us have a life. Sure we can sit here and
hit the delete key, and not open it, but even that shouldn't be nessary.
Come on people, use your heads and some common since. Sorry, this may, and
probably does sound blunt, and sort a rude, as well, but I'm the type who'll
tell it like it is. If you're gonna ask someone if a podcast is a good
idea, or for someone's opinion on something, don't lead them on for half a
week, polling their results of opinion only then, to say, just kidding.
And, especially, then, to call us gullible? That seems to me almost as if
she was setting up this trap door, only then to throw it back in our face
and make fun of us for actually thinking she was serious. That was very
cold, and very dishearted in my opinion. Perhaps, and probably, I am over
reacting, but as I stated: I tell it like it is. You don't like that trate
in me, then fine don't be my friend, and get over it.

Again, not meaning to be rude.

Chris.