[bct] Re: How many would be interested

  • From: "Allformats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 13:31:20 +0100

Well, I tell you, they are right when they say there is no such thing as
bad publicity <smile>

This potential Podcast has already got everyone talking and will
probably be one of the most downloaded.  I think Kittielitter is being
very innovative and a little mysterious, Maybe a 'Cool Cat' in our
midtst <smile>?

Paul (Birmingham UK)