[bct] Re: How many would be interested

  • From: "CLG Productions" <cknc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 08:18:16 -0400

Whatever floats your boat.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 8:15 AM
Subject: [bct] Re: How many would be interested

Oh my!!!
I will do the podcast either today or tomorrow since Larry said he would accept it. Cat IO is very important if you have cats. The input, what you feed the cat, determines the output, and hence the podcast, or maybe I should say potcast.
I find the confusion regarding my gender quite amusing. I'm not absolutely certain, but I think I'm a male, although I do have a rather nice feminine side!