[bct] Re: How many would be interested

  • From: "Darren Duff" <dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 08:12:23 -0400

First of all bro, that was a guy, and not a girl! Second, if you don't
wanna read a message, just use your delete key. No biggy.

Darren Duff

Assistive Technology Instructor

Phone 770-432-7280       800-726-7406     Fax: 770-432-5457

dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit our Web site at

http://www.BLVSgeorgia.org