[bct] Re: How many would be interested

  • From: "CLG Productions" <cknc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 07:56:22 -0400

Which frankly I do not find amusing. Do you realise how many of those mails on this thread, I had to go through? i read them, as I wanted to see if anyone really was far enough fetched to actually want something like that so boring, in my opinion. We all know she has a fettish with cat poop, I mean less face it, What's her e-mail display name. To sit here and joke, and get such a thread started, then to say we're gullable, and even allow for so long the thread to continue without stating "I was joking" I think, was quite rude, and extremely poor e-mail
etiquette on my part. A lot of us have a life. Sure we can sit here and hit the delete key, and not open it, but even that shouldn't be nessary. Come on people, use your heads and some common since. Sorry, this may, and probably does sound blunt, and sort a rude, as well, but I'm the type who'll tell it like it is. If you're gonna ask someone if a podcast is a good idea, or for someone's opinion on something, don't lead them on for half a week, polling their results of opinion only then, to say, just kidding. And, especially, then, to call us gullible? That seems to me almost as if she was setting up this trap door, only then to throw it back in our face and make fun of us for actually thinking she was serious. That was very cold, and very dishearted in my opinion. Perhaps, and probably, I am over reacting, but as I stated: I tell it like it is. You don't like that trate in me, then fine don't be my friend, and get over it.

Again, not meaning to be rude.

Chris.