[bct] Re: How many would be interested

  • From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 04:16:06 -0400

I actually offered to do the podcast as sort of a joke i.e. just having a little fun on the keyboard. I know how people over react and take everything so seriously on this list. And I wasn't disappointed. I am quite willing to do the podcast. I have to clean the cat box anyway so it would be easy to turn on the recorder. I have been getting over the bird flue and I wanted to get my voice back to normal before I did it. I got the bird flue from accidentally drinking out of our birdbath. Not sure why I did it, because it was there I guess. If Larry says he will put the podcast up I'll do it, will only be about 5 minutes at most, otherwise I won't waste my time. HTH Kitty Litter!