[bct] Re: How many would be interested

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 07:32:32 -0700

No, I don't think you can own a cat.  It has been said that dogs have owners
while cats have staff.  lol.
 By the way, I was told about someone with cats who was given one of these cat
boxes that, when used,  the deposit activated an electric gizmo that stirred up
the litter and dumped it into a receptacle below.  Trouble was, it made quite a
noise and the cats who were suppose to use it were scared of it and ran from it.
The cat owner/staff said he thought the cats thought perhaps this thing was a
cat compactor.