[bct] Re: How many would be interested

  • From: "tiffany black" <tifflblack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 19:55:19 -0700

Yep, pretty easy. Once in a while, if you let the tray get too full, the
litter leaks over a bit, but that can be easily dealt with if you have a
vacuum. The hardest part is filling it up enough but not too much. I tend to
prod the litter in several places with the rake they provide for catching
stray clumps, and I've gotten used to how just right feels. If you overfill
it, the big electronic thing that pushes the litter into the tray won't be
able to get all the way back to it's starting position and it'll keep
running, so then you just have to push some of the excess into the tray with
that little hand rake.