[bct] Re: How easy is the 3650 keypad?

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 08:10:27 -0600

Has anyone on this list used the new "screenless phone?" That would be the
Oasis 22c. I've read somewhere, and it may have been on this list, that the
battery life isn't very good and call quality lacks a little. I don't know
how to refute this without using one, and a $195 experiment with a $39.95
per month T-Mobile plan is a bit risky. That may not be a bad way to go,
though. I'm in such a quandry that my hair hurts. <smile>  BTW: The
AccessWatch podcast 6 deals with my cell phone thoughts. Check it out.