[bct] Re: How easy is the 3650 keypad?

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 23:27:04 -0600

I own one, but I haven't used it for well over a year.  You can get use to the
keys, but the memory is limited, and if you want to use either Talks or
MobileSpeak on it you have to get the 8 bit synth version instead of the 16 bit
version, which slows down the speech and isn't nearly as clear or responsive.
That phone was discontinued quite awhile ago.  You would be better to try to
find a Nokea 6600 on EBay or from soneone who was moving up to something newer.
 The 6600 will take 16 bit speech synth, and has ba much better browser also.
But, since the 6600 is also discontinued you probably can find one that someone
doesn't want any more pretty cheap.