[bct] Re: How easy is the 3650 keypad?

  • From: "Jeff Armstrong" <jeffarmstrong1380@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 19:41:34 -0600

Jamie,

    You know that the 3650 has a rounded key layout?  If you can do it, try to
get the 3660 instead, still not a true rectangular layout but closer and even
this phone requires some adaptation.  It's still the best overall experience
I've found in cell phones when combined with the Talks program.  I called
T-Mobile, my provider, and they sold me one for $75 with a month's free service
after six months of owning the phone.  My service is 69.95 plus tax and
whatever, so it was basically free.  It all depends on what you can talk them
into.  Yes, before you ask, I did have to add a year of involuntary servatude!
Jeff Armstrong