[bct] How do you bleep a bad word in Sound Forge

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:50:17 -0600

I have no reason for doing this other than that I want to be able to. If I
ever needed to beep out a bad word in Sound Forge, or maybe just remove a
phone number during a sound seeing tour, what are the steps for doing this
in Sound Forge 6? I have gone to Tools, synthesis, and chosen simple. I can
find the desired tone and edit the length of time I want it to sound. When I
attempt to insert it, however, it simply inserts itself rather than covering
up the offending word. Selecting the nasty little word doesn't seem to work.
Someone tell me how to do this so I can occupy the rest of my day with
something worth doing. Thanks.

Jamie Pauls, MT-BC
E-mail: jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: jamie_pauls@xxxxxxxxxxx