[bct] How do I go back to single messages?

  • From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 06:54:03 -0500

Hi, the digest mode of the Blind Cool Tech list is coming to me as an
attachment and wont read the messages.  How do I re-subscribe to single
messages.  I am missing reading this list's posts.  I think that this is one of
the greatest bunch of people that I ever found.  I am learning so much and I am
working toward creating podcats of my own for the BCT group.  One of which is
the House of Seven Gables here in salem, MA.  If someone out here has any
suggestions of which you would like to hear, let me know.  As you know, Salem
is one of the country's biggest historical cities.