[bct] How clumcy is the Edirol R1

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BlindCoolTech <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:11:48 +0100

Hi there,
I ordered the Edirol R1 a while back as someone here might remember, however i fear i've made a mistake. If you were to compare it with other portable devices we know, how clumcy is the R1 in a field situation. I take it it's not as small and neat as an MD recorder, but is it as big as a casette recorder for example the APH Handy portable one or is it bigger? I ask this since i'm terrible at measurements, in fact cm, mm, inches or such don't tell me anything so i have to compare it with another device so i know what i'm doing. I've heard that the R09 was to be smaller and more directed towards journalists or such which is what i want, i don't want reverbs and such stuff and if i'm lucky, i may be able to cancel the order before it's too late.
--
/Krister