[bct] Re: How accessible is Ebay?

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 12:07:21 -0500

I'd say eBay is no worse than Amazon insofar as navigation. Which is to say, there's lots of stuff to get past on top of the page, but things are generally well labeled. I've had no trouble using eBay with lynx, Safari (on the Mac), FreedomBox, or MSIE with either JFW or Window-Eyes. Watch seller feedback. I never buy from anyone whose feedback rating is less than 98, or at the very lowest, high 97%. Also, be sure to read descriptions carefully. It would also be a good idea for you to register with Paypal if you're not already. That's a pain in the ass, but once it's done, Paypal is a snap...just getting there is a bit of achore.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV       | Work from home the Watkins way!
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx   | Your phone and computer can really pay!