[bct] Re: How accessible is Amazon?

  • From: "tiffany black" <tifflblack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 15:24:57 -0700

Thanks. I'll bear that in mind.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Skarstad
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:51 AM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Re: How accessible is Amazon?

Hi Tiff
, the secret to finding the right add to cart button is finding the link to
the product you want.
Just below that link is the button that adds that particular tthing to your
cart. I will admit that if you do a lot of searching, things can get a
little busy and confusing. but if you take your time and search for specific
words, you'll be fine.