[bct] Re: How accessible is Amazon?

  • From: "Joni Colver" <earlybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 16:15:36 -0400

I am using JFW version 6.  Search for what you want, enter on the item to
bring up the details.  With JAWS you can just hit the b key and it will
cycle through the various buttons.  It says add to cart when I reach that
button.  There is far too much clutter on the web page to suit my personal
preference but it is worth becoming familiar with the layout, in my opinion,
and then you can find ways to reach the part of the page that interests you
more quickly.

Another thing I like about amazon is reading the reviews of an item by
people who have already purchased it.  I have found some of them to be quite
helpful in making a decision.