[bct] Re: How accessible is Amazon?

  • From: "Joni Colver" <earlybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 13:30:08 -0400

I think amazon is very easy to use.  They have good prices.  I have never
had a bad experience there and have done quite a lot of shopping at amazon.
The only thing I could say negative about the site is that the pages are
quite busy.  You might find searching for specific words or other navigation
your screen reader offers will help you navigate the pages more efficiently
than just arrowing through the numerous links.  Have fun shopping.