[bct] Re: How accessible is Amazon?

  • From: "Maria L" <raynbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:14:25 -0500

Something I do, especially on sites like Amazon, is if I find a button or link that starts off with https or javascript and continues on with lots of useless garbage info, is to hit the end key to take me to the end of the line and read the last few letters to see what the name of the link actually is. The add to cart button is kind of like that, so it says javescript blah blah blah, but once you hit the end key the last few letters spell cart.gif and from there it's reltatively easy to manage your cart.
I think Amazon definitely needs better labelled links though.
HTH, Maria

----- Original Message ----- From: "tiffany black" <tifflblack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>