[bct] Re: How accessible is Amazon?

  • From: "Maria L" <raynbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:11:10 -0500

I tried out the text only version once and found it just as annoyingly full of links as the real page, so have just stuck to the real page ever since. I actually used Amazon once as an example for a conference about Web accessiblility, but honestly, if you can navigate using using the more advanced Internet functions that screen readers have available, IE not just arrows, you should be OK.
Maria

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>