[bct] Re: How accessible is Amazon?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 13:47:59 -0500

hi. The only way to really know how accessible something is, is to just plane try it out for yourself.
If you have questions or problems, that's when ya ask questions, at least that's how i've seen it done since I started with e-mail lists.
A good working knowledge of your screenreader will go a long way to helping you navigate a site like Amazon.
Not all the links are labeled, but many are and I've purchased several things, in fact I've got a few things on pre-order as we speak.

At 12:20 PM 5/25/2006, you wrote:
its quite accessible if you are good at using the internet you will have no
real problems.  I've bought several items there.

Rick

=======

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

blind_geek_zone

"The chief handicap of the blind is not blindness, but the attitude of seeing people towards them." - Helen Keller, 1925