[bct] Re: How accessible is Amazon?

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 13:41:08 -0500

I must inject the remark that my bank account is evidence of Amazon's
accessibility to us.  I guess that, ever since I started shopping at Amazon,
(on my second day online at that), I'm at least $1000.00 poorer because of
Amazon.  Okay, let's be honest here.  I'm $1000.00 poorer because of the
fact that I chose to shop period.  The way cool thing about Amazon is you
can shop in your pajamas if you want to LOL.  Of course, it's also the
perfect place for shopping BAREFOOTED too.  Now, for the next step.  If ever
I get a wireless keyboard, I will try shopping at Amazon from my bath tub;
LOL.

Let's just hope I don't come out all wet in the end.

BTW, Where as Amazon didn't behave well at all with Mozilla Firefox and Jaws
7.0, you will find that, with Jaws 7.1 public beta, it's much better.

Just thought I'd better throw that little bit in there in case some might be
wondering.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefooted,
Ray