[bct] Re: How about a Liz and Shelly cast?

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 15:55:54 -0800

I wonder if Liz realizes how amusing she is when she gets annoyed about the podcast. I forget which show it was from, but there's one that just had me laughing long and quietly to myself. You did your "Blind Cool Tech Show Number yadda-yadda-yadda..." and a thoroughly disgusted "Good god..." was heard from the other ear.

My wife loves the sound-seeing tours, like Hillcrest Halloween. I take the Book Port to bed and we each take an ear-bud. I'm not sure, Larry, but I think she's getting ideas about moving to Kentucky. <Grin>

----- Original Message ----- From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>