[bct] Re: How about a Liz and Shelly cast?

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 11:54:12 -0500

Let's try it!  Thta sounds like fun.  I'm not sure when I'll have enough
time to get us all together for that amount of time, but it sounds like
fun, and I'm all up for it.  I think Liz and Shelly would be too.

>>> jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Friday, November 04, 2005 11:49:51 AM >>>
Here is my idea for a podcast. We all submit questions we'd like for
Liz and
Shelly to answer. Larry compiles them, sits the girls down and reads
the
questions to them, giving us credit for the question. Then Liz and
Shelly
get to answer our questions. We will, of course, be kind to them and
won't
ask them anything they wouldn't want to answer. It just strikes me that
they
may have no idea how much a part of our lives they are? That may be a
bit
unsettling to them, actually. To they really know what Larry is doing
for
the blind community with his podcast? I'll bet they don't. What do you
think, Larry?

Jamie Pauls, MT-BC
http://www.accesswatch.info