[bct] Re: Hot chocolate float

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 18:50:17 -0800

This sounds really good! I've had mint hot chocolate and love it; sometimes I grind some cinnamon or mint into regular hot chocolate. I still have some of those spice mills that Braille Gift Service used to sell; tey were little plastic containers of unground spices and you turned the top to grind what was inside and it came out the bottom. When the spice was gone, you just shrew away the container; trouble is, I don't have a source for them any longer, but what I've got left is really neat.