[bct] Re: Hot apple float

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:02:59 -0600

Dan if your dream of owning a bed and breakfast on the Maine coast would
come true we could all meet there, eat, drink and be merry and make a
podcast to be remembered.  Of course, depending on the degree of our
merriment, we might have to listen to it ourselves to remember it.  Smile!

Ten inches of snow is probably as much as we have experienced in total over
the twenty years we have lived in Nashville.  It was 18 degrees when we
walked to the grocery store at 7 this morning, but, there was no snow or
ice.  It should warm up to the mid 40s today and we are about to catch a bus
downtown to see a Christmas play and eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory.

Your hot apple float sounds like another winner.