[bct] Re: Hope: Your Podcast

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:48:38 -0800

Greetings Hope.

I'd hardly call it expertise, smiles. All I need you to send me is a
wave file of you saying the lines you want as part of your intro, and an
mp3 file of any music that you'd like mixed into it.
For authenticity and a personal touch, I will again reinforce my
suggestion that you use something you've written yourself. It should be
at least thirty seconds long.
Also, when you send me your wave file containing your vocal lines,
please leave about two seconds of silence before you actually start
speaking. I want that silence so that I can clean up the ambience and
background noises from your recording environment.
Also, you may consider turning your microphone volume (from inside the
system volume control) down, as I noted a lot of loud clipping in some
of your passages.

Just some helpful hints to get you on your way. I loved your attitude...
Reminds me of when I was younger.