[bct] Re: Holistic health--plastic

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:18:10 -0600

Yes, they even warn you about cooking things with tomato sauce.  At
least, the person who sold us ours did.  The only plastic containers I
have found that I deem safe are the plastic water bottles you can get at
places like R E I.  I used to wash and reuse water bottles purchased
with water already in them.  Although I was using filtered water, after
a week or so, no matter how many washings, the water began to taste
funny.  That which isn't water no longer goes down my throat.  Of
course, I didn't't think to soak them with scotch, a terrible waste.