[bct] Re: Holistic health--diabetes

  • From: Slythy_Tove <mcg907@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:40:26 -0800 (PST)

Been long known that vinegar helps with blood glucose - Dan and I used to drink
(gag) an ounce every morning, but it tore my gasterointestinal system up very
badly and I had to stop.  If you use vingear, the easiest to tolerate is apple
cider vinegar.  Another good thing for blood glucose is Alpha Lipoic Acid - 300
mg extended release at least twice a day.
  Coffee up glucose in some, has no effect in others.  Green tea in copious
quantities can help most folk.  So does muscle building exercise, weight loss
and calorie as well as carbohydrate reduction.