[bct] Re: Holistic health-- auras - western medicine.

  • From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 23:05:43 -0500

        Mary & list,

Around the United States (and in other countries) human waste is still spread
on agricultural land.  It is called domestic wastewater treatment plant sludge,
and the regulations for land application are closely monitored.  In the U.S.
those regulations are more strict than for domestic septage sludge, which is
also spread on agricultural land.  There are a variety of treatment processes
to stabilize the wastewater sludge before land application, and the end product
has soil conditioning qualities and contains nutrients similar to commercial
fertilizers.

Mike Justice,
www.MPNHome.net