[bct] Re: Holistic health-- auras - western medicine.

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 18:31:56 -0800

Very well said; thanks to you and Slithy/Marsha for all you have said here; and it was done in such a way as to state points of interest and not to offend. I have never explored homeopathy; to me, it is a bit foreign, but while reading your post, I wondered if it could be used for a tonic effect, much as some of the tonic herbs are. Just a thought. I am also exploring a new, (to me, anyway), supplement company called New Chapter; I've heard that some of their formulas are really excellent. Life is indeed such a journey, and there are always new directions to go, new realms to explore. You can just take off from where you are, and never know where it will take you.