[bct] Re: Holistic health-- auras - western medicine.

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 18:12:23 -0800

Slithy, three cheers for your post! Thank you for taking the time to send it. I
do respect the previous one (from Jeff, I think), although I, also, disagree
with it.

Just a few random thoughts, and these are just directed to anyone who is
interested, and feel free to correct my vague memory; In China, for many
centuries, human solid waste was, and maybe still is,  used for fertilizer. I
read a book years ago about a girl who grew up in the 1950's when Mao's great
leap forward was going on; she was quite young, only about 8 or 9 years old,
but had to work out in the country when she wasn't in school, and spent a lot
of time hauling buckets of human waste around, to spread in the fields. Also,
think of all the birds and beasts who shower their wastes on crops every day,
including people's gardens; and you don't know what the ladybug or bee has been
into, before coming to your flowers and plants.