[bct] Re: Holistic health-- auras - western medicine.

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 04:56:01 -0500

Jeff, I really do not believe that either Slithy nor I have, at any time, suggested that we are geniuses of the first or any other order. Like you, we speak from experience and study, but such an allegation from you takes on the tone of ridicule or sarcasm. I doubt anyone on this list would ever call themselves a genius, though a few come pretty close from my reading of the emails.

Your suggestion that you are not as intelligent as we are rings of ill will, not the spirit of discussion and give and take that this list has come to stand for.