[bct] Re: Holistic health-- auras - western medicine.

  • From: "Jeff Armstrong" <jeffarmstrong1380@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 21:41:00 -0600

    Well, I'll try to straighten out what you seemed to have missed.  I stated
that I already understand the electrochemical processes that take place in the
human body, as a matter of fact, I discussed this in advance of Dan's podcast.
I feel that I am doing fairly well defending my points against two
self-admitted geniuses of the highest order.  I don't know it all or even a
small part as will be confirmed later in history when so much more is learned.
You have a terrible habit of trying to tell me what I think or to interpret my
attempts to converse with you.  I guess I'm just not as intelligent or learned
as you two seem to be so I have to work with what I've got.  I'd say, though,
that if one makes a claim, one is responsible for backing it up, you have not.
And, by the way, it is, most definitely,  a legal requirement to save people.
It is called the good samaritan law in Minnesota and it has been enforced and
individuals prosecuted for violating the law.  It is a punishable crime to
knowingly allow another to suffer or die when you could have done something
about it.  Look it up with your superior researching skills.

    And, just because you determine, by your personal standards that another's
words are rambling, does not make it so, you have "Steve Byers syndrome", and I
hope it doesn't cause you the problems it caused him.  Believing yourself to
have the final say on value judgements about the work and life and opinions of
others is a form of delusion.  I bow to your superior intellect but never will
I allow another to force their opinions and beliefs down my throat as being the
truth just because they say so.  You should become a life coach, a reference to
the television series, "bullsh*t" check it out, I find it fun and enlightening.
As I have bowed to your superior abilities, and admitted my only normal
intellect and admitted that unlike some people, I don't have all the answers,
you must now take your prize and leave the playing field.  I had tried to start
other subjects to allow for a more relaxed conversational situation to emerge
but this message shows that I will be brow beaten even on the subject of weight
loss or anything else I wish to talk or ask about.  So color me gone, good luck
with your position as know-it-all

Jeff Armstrong