[bct] Re: Holistic health

  • From: "Alan Schlank" <aschlank@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 08:49:21 -0500

Hi Mary,

I hope that you also remember all the horrible stories that were never
written because they did not occur after children received vaccinations etc.
for polio, whooping cough, diphtheria etc.  Yes, there are undoubtedly
problems with some of our immunizations.  And, by the way, I approve of the
holistic approach, but how often do you think this applies in the center of
our cities?

Alan Schlank