[bct] Re: Holistic health

  • From: Slythy_Tove <mcg907@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 13:33:26 -0800 (PST)

I've been vaccinated right, left, and sideways.  It must be the reason for me
being the way I am.  Which reminds me, I need my last hepititus vaccination or
I won't be able to go back to school.

It is too late to vaccinate after the fact - i.e. after you are in the iron
lung it is too late to vaccinate against polio.  Hence, the emergency is over.
The emergency is before one gets the disease - which could be almost any tme.
I'm not sure I like vaccination, but one cannot argue with the positive effects
for the vast majority of the population.  Then again, if we want to lessen the
number of people on this planet, we can just stop all vaccination programs and
wait for yellow fever and all the rest to come roaring back.

Food for thought.